Building Business Consultancy: Project Coordinator
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 pa (FTE)
Hours: 16 - 20 hours per week
Contract Type: contract until December 2018
Building Business was set up in 2006 and has since worked with a wide range of companies from large global corporates to small not-for-profit charities & community groups. We have managed a number of business support projects over the last 10 years and are specialists in business support across Northamptonshire.
We offer a wealth of skills, knowledge and experience ensuring our services meet our customer goals and objectives.
Specialising in the creation of start up businesses, the encouragement and support of entrepreneurship and are experts in business growth.
Our aim is to add value to our customers, working with them to achieve success; whether that is as a consultant, acting as the marketing department or business development team.
We are versatile and flexible, changing our approach dependent upon the clients’ we are working with needs. We have strong communication tools to ensure that we deliver to clients using a language style suitable to their audience.
The candidate will have experience in working within a projects background with specific experience in supporting business activity, with good attention to detail and strong IT knowledge, in particular Microsoft Excel, CRM systems, Word and PowerPoint. They will have responsibility for supporting the submissions of the financial project claims, funding agreements and technical compliance. The role will be responsible for all paperwork and evidence relating to fund projects.
A background within the business support sector would be desirable but not essential.
Experience of working with Big Lottery, ERDF and ESF projects is desirable although not essential. The post holder will be part of a small team getting exposure to all elements of the business. The role is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing business, so we are looking for an individual with a pro-active, ambitious attitude wanting to get involved in all areas of the business.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Responsible for supporting the submissions of monitoring and financial claims, funding agreements and technical compliance
- Administrative support for ESF and ERDF projects
- Organise and maintain filing systems/ record keeping both on and off line
- Diary support for project team
- To arrange and minute relevant meetings when required
- Answering general phone and email enquiries.
- Responsible for the organisation and administration of events, coordinating printed material required for the events, agendas and delegate lists.
- Supporting the external and internal communications for projects and services
- Requesting and coordinating monitoring forms and requirements needed to support projects
- Inputting project data into internal and external CRM systems
- Deliver ‘Introduction to Self Employment workshops’
- Deliver 121 Business support sessions to delegates
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by a changing role within the organisation. (Please note that this role is part funded by the European Social Fund and European Regional Development Fund)
How to Apply
Application is by CV and a cover letter outlining the reasons for your interest in this position and why you believe yourself to be suitable for the position of Project Coordinator.
We are aiming to interview week commencing 17th July 2017, so applications should be submitted prior to then by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a confidential discussion about the role, please contact: Ruth Roan, 07899847431.
We are committed to attracting; recruiting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of the population our work is aimed at. Our vision is to embed equality and diversity into our day-to-day business and create an inclusive working culture where everyone is treated with respect and dignity and feels valued. We welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, faith, gender, gender reassignment, pregnancy/maternity, race or sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and we would consider